DRAGON TROPHY AND TIVOLI CUP 2022 INFORMATIONS
COVID 19 rules
Due to the SARS COV-2 situation the competition will be executed under the effective health and
government regulation about SARS COV-2.
All participants (skaters, coaches, parents, officials ) should present a negative SARS-COV 2 PCR test taken the latest 72 hours prior entering to ice rink OR a negative SARS-COV-2 Antigen test taken at latest 48 hours prior entering to the ice rink.
The control of the tests will be held every day of the competition on entry of the ice rink. Indoor the ice rink the following protective rules are valid :
– using protective mask in all public places or spaces, except during training and competing (mandatory)
– only protective surgical masks or masks type FFP2 are approved
– disinfection of hands on entering the ice rink and further in dressing rooms
– keeping distance at least 1,5 m
– don’t come to the competition if you have health issues, even as small as a sore throat or nose cold. Please cough and sneeze in your elbow, not your hands
– If you have been in contact with someone carrying the COVID-19 virus you are not welcome to come to the ice rink
The event will be a closed event, no spectators will be allowed to enter.
Only the organizers, officials, competitors, sports professionals and pre-registered parents are allowed to enter the facility and
only one parent in category Chicks and Cubs is allowed to accompanying the skater in dressing rooms. For other categories no parents are allowed in dressing rooms.
Livestream will be available the whole event.
A person who is a participant of the competition for more than three days must perform an antigen test every 48 hour or PCR test every 72 hours prior entering to ice rink.
If there will be any changes in SARS CoV – 2 government regulations in time between the Announcement date and the date of beginning the competition it will be published on our internet web page.
To perform the tests, we recommend the Covid Test Point Parkirišče Tivoli (in the parking near the ice rink):
Monday to Friday: 08.00-17.00